- When we started: Lovepray jewelry was founded by Carolina Elias in 2011. We are a jewelry line inspired by yoga, nature, and fashion for hip men and women.
- What we sell: We sell carefully hand crafted jewelry made in the USA, made with natural materials, that is comfortable to wear, and perfect for the everyday at reasonable and fair prices. We use only fairly traded, cruelty-free materials with the majority of our supplies purchased from suppliers in the USA.
- Who buys from us: The man and woman that is always young in spirit and in fashion. Many of our costumers are yogis, artists, counselors, athletes, inspired individuals, that are health conscious, and live a life of awareness. Our customer knows that age is not a number, and that being healthy, positive, fashionable and youthful is for everyone, its a way of life... always. We design for you.
- Where: Lovepray jewelry is an LLC located in Calexico, California. Our products are sold online, in this website and in our Etsy shop. We are also available in several shops, boutiques, and yoga studios and at the shows that we attend, mainly in Southern California.
- our name: “The name Lovepray comes from the words love and pray in one word, both have a positive connotation. Love is what made us start this line, and pray refers in part to the malas that we make, many of our pieces are 108 bead malas, and their main purpose is for prayer and meditation. However, it mainly refers to the positive thoughts and prayers that we have while constructing the jewelry itself, it is a type of mantra.
Thank you for reading about us, thank you for your interest in our jewelry, we hope that you find something that you love!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions you might have.
phone: (619) 704 96 68 (9:00am-2pm PST Mon- Friday)
po box: 3486
Calexico, CA, 92232