Our top 10 favorite Wayne Dyer quotes!
A couple of days ago, on a road trip with my mom, who is a big fan of Wayne Dyer, and made me
read 2 of his books when I was 12 years old... (which I still thank her for, because they were magical,
and helped me through my adolescence), she was telling me that she felt that there was not enough
noise with the death of someone as important as Wayne Dyer. She felt it was mentioned, and talked
about, but that it was not as huge of a deal as she thought it should be... I told her that maybe it was,
we couldn't really know since we don't watch tv... or listen to the radio anymore... (Netflix and Spotify... )
Anyhow... I followed his work closely, and kind of considered him my close friend, that super wise friend,
whose advice always makes you feel better and brightens your horizon...
1. When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.
2. Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn't matter
what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I'm going to follow my bliss
and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.
3. What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch
4. You are important enough to ask and you are blessed enough to receive back.
5. Our lives are a sum total of the choices we have made.
6. When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace.
7. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
8. Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.
9. Once you believe in yourself and see your soul as divine and precious, you'll automatically
be converted to a being who can create miracles.
10. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.