Third Chakra, Genuine Yellow Jade and Chakra Gemstones 27 Bead Wrap Mala Bracelet
Questions? Call/Text us 9-5pm PST Mon-Fri 760-5923877
- Red jasper, red: Root Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Carnelian, orange: Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
- Yellow jade, yellow: Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
- Aventurine, green: Heart Chakra - Our ability to love.
- Turquoise, blue: Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate.
- Lapis Lazuli, indigo: Third eye - Our intuition.
- Amethyst, purple: Crown Chakra - The highest Chakra represents our ability to understand.
- Crystal Quartz, white: Soul Star Chakra - Our ability to connect with our soul for enlightenment.
- SIZING and MEASUREMENTS:
- Bead size: 8mm
- SMALL: 6.5 inches/ 16.5cm
- MEDIUM: 7.25 inches/ 19cm
- LARGE: 8 inches/ 20 cm
Orders ship in 1-2 Business days.
Free Shipping on all orders $50+
Free 2 Day Fedex on all orders $125+
Free Standard Shipping on all orders $125+ (some exclusions apply)
30 Days Money Back Guarantee of unworn merchandise. Free exchanges.
Genuine Gemstones Guaranteed
100% Secure Checkout
Ships Fast! From San Diego, CA.
Made in USA
Frequently asked questions
How long do orders take to ship?
Right now it's takes us 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday is what we call a business day).
Due to the hand made nature of our products, in busier seasons it takes us 2-3 business days.
What if I order the wrong size?
No worries, just send it back, and we will send you the correct size.
Read our reviews, we take this really seriously, we will make sure that your bracelet is perfect.
If this happens, call us, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are your gemstones genuine?
Yes! They are. Our gemstones are of the highest quality. We've had the same suppliers for over 15 years, and we know a lot about gemstones by now. We use real gemstones.
Where are your gemstones from?
We only use responsibly, and sustainably sourced gemstones from around the world, from local vendors in California, and in the USA.