108 bead mala, multicolor gemstone Chakra convertible necklace with Buddha pendant
108 bead necklace made with ebony prayer beads from up cycled Tibetan rosaries, multi color gemstones representing each chakra and a Buddha pendant.. stringed on hitec elastic cording, it will wrap as a bracelet and it can also double as a mid-length necklace.
The 7 Chakras are the energy centers in our body in which energy flows through.
- Capped coral guru bead, Red: Root Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Carnelian, orange: Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
- Yellow jade, Yellow: Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
- Aventurine, green: Heart Chakra - Our ability to love.
- Turquoise, blue:Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate.
- Lapis Lazuli, indigo: Third eye - Our intuition.
- Amethyst, purple: Crown ChakraThe highest Chakra represents our ability to understand.
- SIZING AND MEASUREMENTS:
- the mala will wrap around to the following wrist sizes:
- SMALL: 6.5 inches/ 16.5cm
- MEDIUM: 7.25 inches/ 19cm
- LARGE: 8 inches/ 20 cm
- custom sizing: let us know your size on the notes box upon checkout
108 bead mala, multicolor gemstone Chakra convertible necklace with Buddha pendant has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.