Chakra Mala Necklace or Wrap Bracelet with Durga Pendant, made with ebony prayer beads from up cycled Tibetan rosaries, chakra gemstones representing each chakra and a Durga "the invincible" pendant... stringed on hitec elastic cording, it will wrap as a Bracelet and can be used as a mid-length necklace.
The 7 Chakras are the energy centers in our body in which energy flows through.
Red: Root Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Carnelian, orange: Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
- Yellow jade, Yellow: Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
- Aventurine, green: Heart Chakra - Our ability to love.
- Turquoise, blue:Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate.
- Lapis Lazuli, indigo: Third eye - Our intuition.
- Amethyst, purple: Crown ChakraThe highest Chakra represents our ability to understand.
- SIZING and MEASUREMENTS:
- the mala will wrap around to the following wrist sizes:
- SMALL: 6.5 inches/ 16.5cm
- MEDIUM: 7.25 inches/ 19cm
- LARGE: 8 inches/ 20 cm