Kashgar Garnet Moss Agate and Rose Quartz Anklet$49.00
Kashgar Garnet Moss Agate and Rose Quartz Anklet
Delicate Kashgar garnet, moss agate and rose quartz anklet.
Make your ankles beautiful with this earthy luxurious genuine gemstones anklet. Lightweight, and comfortable, perfect for layering with other anklets!
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gemstones
- Comfortable to wear
- Cruelty- free
Kashgar Garnet is linked to the Root chakra, which encourages a healthy physical love life. It is also a great stone for promoting creative energy .
Moss agate is linked to the Heart chakra and is considered the most powerful of the agates. It is linked to nature and all things that grow. It is a great stone for new beginnings, or in times of need, giving you the strength for trying one more time. Moss agate is also a stone of wealth and abundance.
Labradorite is said to strengthen intuitions, stimulate imagination, develop enthusiasm, create new ideas and goals, and it traditionally used to assist the wearer in overcoming depression.
Rose Quartz is linked to the Heart chakra and is often called the "love stone". It attunes you to universal love and helps you find love in yourself.
- Available in two sizes:
- Small: 9.5 inches or 24 centimeters
- Large: 10.5 inches or 26.5 cm around
- bead size: 4mm
USA FREE Shipping
- Regular FREE Shipping on orders $50+
- Upgraded FREE Shipping on orders $75+ (usps Priority or Fedex 2day, depending on the day of the week that it will get there faster)
Types of Shipping available upon checkout- USA
- First Class Shipping: $3.00 - Transit time 3-5 days.
- USPS Priority Shipping: $8.50 (for PO boxes and Thursdays- Friday because it gets there faster than Fedex on those days) - Transit time 2-3 days.
- 2 Day Fedex Express: $8.50 - Transit time: 2 business days (Mon-Fri).
- USPS Express Shipping: $23.00 - Transit time: 1-2 days.
- Free standard international shipping on all orders $125+
- Rates vary, available upon checkout.
Bead size: 4mm
Available in 2 sizes
- Small: 9.5 inches
- Large: 10.5 inches
If you are unsure of what size to get, we suggest using a tape measure.